10’6″ Lifeguard Rescue Board – Wide
The P2P Lifeguard Rescue Board – Wide is designed to function like a performance rescue board should. Engineered to be lightweight while not compromising rigidity for performance. Our proprietary molded composite construction, EPS foam core wrapped in multiple layers of density different fiberglass and glossy finish for scratch resistance. Fiberglass encased added wooden knee-well patch and camo pattern 6mm thick EVA traction knee pads. The P2P Lifeguard Rescue Board will prove to be a durable and long lasting addition to any rescue board quiver. The wide model is 1.50″ wider at the max wide point as compared to the stock 10’6″ Lifeguard Rescue Board for added volume and stability.
VOLUME: 150 L
- Includes fiberglass P2P Keel Fin
- Built to be a durable and long-lasting working board
- Quick grab handles strategically placed from nose and tail
- Recessed handle on deck of board for balanced carrying
- Single air vent plug for high heat and humidity environments
- Lightweight at only 23 lbs.