- East Model – designed for flat water and small period swell surf conditions with a stepped-up deck to add volume. The East Coast Model has the increased volume similar to those in the Hawaiian models
- Quick grab handles strategically placed on the deck- nose, center and tail.
- Lightweight at only 25-27 lbs.
- Durable construction with an EPS foam core using innovative Innegra fiberglass allows for repairs to be done while on duty, and the board never loses service.
- Optional custom agency or department logo/emblem available.
- Optional P2P safety keel fin.