Crossover Rescue Board
$2,395.00 – $3,895.00
The P2P Crossover Rescue is the first rescue board with an optional on-board deck-flush paddle storage system and uniquely designed outline for use as both a standup paddle and a prone board. Engineered for speed, stability and function, we integrated a race board hull and rail design, allowing rescuers to knee paddle and standup paddle, thereby increasing the speed in reaching a victim.
- Wide enough board for a rescuer to stand up, elevating line of sight and providing the option to standup paddle when searching for victims.
- Rescuers can also use the paddle as an extension to reach victims and then securely stow.
- Quick grab handles strategically placed forward and aft.
- Lightweight at only 30 lbs.
- Durable construction with an eps foam core using innovative innegra fiberglass allows for repairs to be done while on duty, and the board never loses service.
- Custom agency or department logo/emblem available.
- Pricing does not include paddle and fin.
- LENGTH: 11’0″
- WIDTH: 27.50″
- THICKNESS: 6.0″
- VOLUME: 225 L