The P2P Innegra® Rescue Sled is our latest innovation in rescue board design. At the request of lifeguard and ocean rescue agencies we have incorporated our unique and durable board construction into a rescue sled.
- 10 quick grab handles constructed using durable tubular webbing and a solid 1 rubber core.
- Handles secured into deck of board using stainless steel screws with epoxy/resin imbedded chinook plastic inserts.
- Unique crescent and “winged” tail design for sled tracking and to avoid submersion.
- Easily replaceable UMHW nose protection
- Full coverage top, bottom and rails with double-layer EVA rubber padding
- Lightweight at only 45 lbs.
- Durable construction using green room epoxy/resing with multiple layers of e-glass and innovative Innegra
- EPS foam core
- Multiple PWC connection points
- Bungees and rope tie-ons included
- LENGTH: 5’6″
- WIDTH: 36″
- VOLUME: 100 L
- WEIGHT: 45 lbs