- Overall length of 7′, including full traction pad coverage providing ample space for a victim, rescuer, and first responder equipment.
- Custom-engineered jet ski connection with port and starboard bungees for stabilizing and control.
- Jet ski connection can be removed and with rocker throughout the board it can also be used in flat, flooded or swift water rescue scenarios.
- Heavyweight handles along the lengths of the board for multiple quick-grab and tie-down options.
- Handles constructed from solid rubber core and webbing for strength and durability, raised for ample room to wrap ones arms under and thru for securing a victim.
- Lightweight at only 40 lbs. Including all handles, jet ski connections and rope.
- Durable construction with an eps foam core using innovative Innegra fiberglass, allowing for repairs while on duty and the board to never lose service.
- Custom agency or department logo/emblem available.
- LENGTH: 7’0″
- WIDTH: 34″
- VOLUME: 135 L
- WEIGHT: 40 lbs