The P2P SUP rescue is built for almost all marine conditions and emergencies, but is especially suited for search and patrol. Maximum volume from nose to tail makes the SUP Rescue ideal for multiple victim retrieval and restraint.
- Traction pad covers the full deck for rescuer and victim(s) safety.
- Overall board length of 11′ and a width of 32 provides ample stability without compromising maneuverability.
- Heavyweight handles run the entire length of the board for multiple grab and tie-down options.
- Bow bungees for additional equipment and gear storage.
- Handles constructed from solid rubber core with webbing for durability and can be raised for space to wrap one’s arms under and through while securing a victim.
- Lightweight at only 30 lbs.
- Repairs can be made while on duty due to the durable eps foam core using Innegra fiberglass, ensuring the sup rescue never loses service.
- Paddle and fin sold separately.
- LENGTH: 10’
- WIDTH: 32″
- THICKNESS: 6″
- VOLUME: 185 L